Friday 8 August 2014

Klivetech Services Reviews

Attention Bidders, SEOs, SMOs, Designers and Developers.

I joined this company and they cheated me. They get work done and didn't pay my salary. I request all of you to read the reviews of other people before joining this company. Apart form me they have also cheated other people. I got a review on Google Plus.

Read what Mr. ARVIND KUMAR MIDHA says about this company on google+
You can visit this link too. https://plus.google.com/115739217879882524109/about 

Since I yesterday put the reality review about this fraud company & its fraud owners, hence now they are trying to use some dirty THREATENING TRICKS over social media, to THREATEN ME, But I will expose there frauds & cheatings to all the world to make sure no hardworking or innocent EMPLOYEE FALLS IN THEIR CHEATINGS' & FRAUDS DIRTY TRAP. Mr. Gurdeep Singh who is a left hand of the owner Mr. Sukhwinder Singh Saran who is the MASTER MIND FRAUD, has sent me an invitation to try to connect to me over LinkedIn network to threaten me, & terrorize me with his uncivilized language. I am planning to report it to the local police very soon TO RECOVER MY ONE MONTH'S HARD-EARNED SALARY of Rs.38,500/- (Thirty Eight Thousand Five Hundred), which they did NOT PAY ME, WHICH THEY OWE TO PAY ME ANY HOW. 

This company is not even worth calling a company, they are a big FRAUD MASTERS, they hire people, ask them to work as per the job contract & even when the proper work & results are delivered they refuse to pay salary for hard & honestly done work they usually don't pay any salary to their employees & just fire them after 1 or 2 months and again hire someone else to cheat again. THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS & FRAUD MASTERS, They ought to be behind the bars in Jail. They are scamsters. Mohali Police must raid this fraud company which is being run by a fraud part time politician Sukhvinder Singh Saran, who is a mastermind of criminal nature & a local congress politician of fraud nature too

No comments:

Post a Comment